The Kamen Rider Transformation Belt style casual belts comprise of gentlemen belts designed with the image of Kamen Rider transformation belts. They are top-type belts that are fixed with pin holes. The silver buckles are soiled and processed. They can also be used casually with a moderately sized buckle. Previously, Premium Bandai released a set that only included the Heisei Riders from Kamen Rider Kuuga- Kamen Rider Decade. Now, Premium Bandai has released a second set featuring Kamen Rider W- Kamen Rider Zero One. Each belt measures approximately 118 cm in length (with 7 2.5cm pitch holes) and approximately 35 mm in width although they can be cut and shortened. Each belt is also made of die cast metal while the belt is made of synthetic leather. The belts in this set are from the next ten series of the Heisei Kamen Rider era (W–Zi-O) as well as Kamen Rider Zero One of the Reiwa era Kamen Riders.
Additional information on each individual belt measurement is as follows:
- Kamen Rider W Belt Buckle: 92mm x 57mm
- Kamen Rider OOO Belt Buckle: 97mm x 56mm
- Kamen Rider Fourze Belt Buckle: 97mm x 56mm
- Kamen Rider Wizard Belt Buckle: 94mm x 60mm
- Kamen Rider Gaim Belt Buckle: 94mm x 65mm
- Kamen Rider Drive Belt Buckle: 92mm x 61mm
- Kamen Rider Ghost Belt Buckle: 94mm x 51mm
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Belt Buckle: 88mm x 65mm
- Kamen Rider Build Belt Buckle: 103mm x 55mm
- Kamen Rider Zi-O Belt Buckle: 93mm x 56mm
- Kamen Rider Zero One Belt Buckle: 100mm x 50mm
The Kamen Rider (W-Zero One) Transformation Belt style casual belts will go for ¥4,180 (tax included) each and are scheduled for shipment in March 2020. Preorders are being accepted until January 6, 2020, at 23:00 JST.