Bandai Fashion has announced their new line-up of Kamen Rider-inspired belt buckles.
Bandai Fashion has announced the release of their new Kamen Rider-themed belt buckles. These stylish new belt buckles will allow customers to be able to wear their favorite Heisei Kamen Rider belt with their everyday attire. Each belt buckle is made out of die-cast metal, while the belt material is made from synthetic leather.
The belts available are from the first ten series of the Heisei Kamen Rider era (Kuuga–Decade). Additional information for each individual belt measurement is as follows;
- Kuuga Belt Buckle: 92 mm x 60 mm
- Agito Belt Buckle: 90 mm x 60 mm
- Ryuki Belt Buckle: 88mm x 58 mm
- Faiz Belt Buckle: 90 mm x 68 mm
- Blade Belt Buckle: 92 mm x 55 mm
- Hibiki Belt Buckle: 95 mm x 60 mm
- Kabuto Belt Buckle: 93 mm x 58 mm
- Den-O Belt Buckle: 88 mmx 61 mm
- Kiva Belt Buckle: 92 mm x 58 mm
- Decade Belt Buckle: 92 mm x 63 mm
Each belt buckle costs 4,180 yen. The belt buckles have an expected shipping date of December 2019.
Source: Bandai Fashion