Just in case you missed it for the past decade, like, 20 tokusatsu actors were cast in this TV drama based on some manga.
Announced at some point, the live-action TV drama for Hana Kimi has cast several notable tokusatsu actors. The really long cast-list includes:
- Shun Oguri as the really good-looking one
- Toma Ikuta as the loveable goofball, who’s also really good-looking
- Mizushima Hiro, known for playing grandma’s boy in Kamen Rider Kabuto, as the leader of the handsome boys
- Yusuke Yamamoto, known for playing the white suit dude in Kamen Rider Kabuto, as the weird guy who can see Takeru from Kamen Rider Ghost
- Masaki Okada as the track team captain hot pants
- Ryo Kimura, known for playing Extremer (yes, that’s the real name) in some Kamen Rider Ghost movie, as the guy with the cutest crush on Tendou
- Takaya Kamikawa as the only guy that knows what’s really going on
- Yuma Ishigaki, known for playing that guy with the cool lazer sword in that Space Sherrif Gavan movie, as the ka-ra-te master
- Nobuo Kyo as the guy in gold
- Yuu Shirota as the tsundere younger brother
- Takashi Ukaji, known for playing the cake boss in Kamen Rider OOO, as the guy who disappointingly never sings Happy Birthday not even once
- Junpei Mizobata, known for playing that red guy in the Hurricane Polymar movie, as the guy who really really likes soccer
- Shunji Igarashi, known for playing an Ultraman dressed like a handsome guy in Ultraman Mebius, as the guy who’s afraid of Takeru from Kamen Rider Ghost
- Ikeda Junya, known for playing a showy silver kid in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, as the only reason I watched this drama
- Hiromi Sakimoto, known for playing the guy who ate that questionable fruit in Kamen Rider Gaim, as the guy who looks really good in powder blue
- Mitsuomi Takahashi, known for playing a hot-blooded oblivious leader in GoGo Sentai Boukenger, as I don’t know because this cast list is so long it’s hard to wiki obscure characters now
- Kohei Takeda, known for playing the better Kurenai in Kamen Rider Kiva, as the guy who doesn’t play violin at all
- Keisuke Kato, known for playing the other guy still better than Wateru in Kamen Rider Kiva, as another side character I can’t remember
- Ryohei Suzuki, known for playing that pervert in the Hentai Kamen movie, as…you know what, I’m giving up on finding these characters that showed up for a like a couple episodes
- And several other really good-looking actors that would take way too long to list out
The story of Hana Kimi focuses on … you know what, just look it up.
Hana Kimi will premiere in 2007.