To commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Kamen Rider series, Premium Bandai is releasing the HENSHIN by KAMEN RIDER Completely Wireless Earphones.
These are the first HENSHIN by KAMEN RIDER completely wireless earphones. HENSHIN by KAMEN RIDER is a collaboration line with the popular TE-BD21j, which is developed by audio visual brand, AVIOT, from Japan.
The earphones come with a silver base with white accents, a charging case, and a soft case. On the surface of the package that holds them, the crest marks of the 20 Heisei Riders (the unique emblem of each Kamen Rider) are laid out. On the inside, the reason why each Rider “Henshins” is written.
By using the dedicated HENSHIN Sound Changer app, the earphones can be used to create the sound of 20 Heisei Kamen Riders. You can enjoy the transformations sound effects of the 20 Heisei Kamen Riders in high quality sound. The sound of the selected Kamen Rider will be played when the connection between the earphones and the device, such as a smartphone, is completed.
This model is also equipped with a gimmick that allows you to listen to the sound of the Rider at any time by pressing and holding the logo part of the right earphone for more than two seconds. This is a gorgeous earphone that allows you to feel the transformation sound of the Heisei Kamen Rider in your ear anytime, anywhere. Please click here for detailed instructions.
TE-BD21j-hsn Basic Specifications:
- Basic specifications:
- Driver: Hybrid type with φ8mm dynamic type and balanced armature type driver
- Maximum input: DC5V / 500mA
- Microphone for calls: Qualcomm(R) cVc8.0 noise cancelling
- Battery capacity: 50mAh per earphone / 500mAh per case
- Talk time: Up to 6 hours
- Continuous playback time: Up to 9 hours (Up to 45 hours with charging case)
- Charging time of earphone body: Approx. 1.5 hours
- Charging port: USB Type C
- Waterproof standard: IPX4
- Bluetooth standard:
- Supported codec：AAC,SBC,Qualcomm® aptXTM ,Qualcomm(R) aptXTM Adaptive
- Supported profile：A2DP,HFP,HSP,AVRCP
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Bluetooth multi-pairing
- Number of devices that can be registered: 4
- Case: Height approx. 25mm / Width approx. 70mm / Depth approx. 35mm
- Body: Height approx. 13mm / Width approx. 18mm / Depth approx. 23mm *without earpiece
The HENSHIN by KAMEN RIDER Completely Wireless Earphones will go for 27,500 Yen (tax included) and is scheduled for shipment in December 2021. Preorders are being accepted starting September 3, 2021, at 10:00 JST until September 12, 2021, at 23:00 JST.
Overseas fans can use From Japan to purchase exclusive tokusatsu merchandise. Click here for our guide to using From Japan.
Source: Premium Bandai