This is the first collaboration between the Kamen Rider series and PIICA. Each card catches radio waves and shines when you hold it over your IC card. There’s built-in LED in each card so no batteries are required. The PIICA main body has a luxurious design that lets the Kamen Rider’s symbol and eyes stand out when lit up. Cards available include: Kuuga, Agito, Ryuki, Faiz, Blade, Hibiki, Kabuto, Den-O, Kiva, Decade, W (Double), OOO, Fourze, Wizard, Gaim, Drive, Ghost, Ex-Aid, Build, Zi-O, and Zero One. One of the 21 kinds available will be delivered at random.
This “PIICA (R) Pika (R)” emits light when it is held over a non-contact type IC card reader. It can be used with transportation IC cards (automatic ticket gates), electronic money IC cards (electronic money payment machines such as convenience stores and vending machines), and ID cards (ID check machines). The method of light emission may vary depending on the machine.
Please read the following notes before use:
- Be sure to insert only the electronic money IC card into the machine when inserting the card into the device due to transportation system, cash charge or renewal of commuter pass.
- Please do not insert this card (shining card) into the machine as it may cause a malfunction.
- This product can be used only with a non-contact type IC card reader.
- If you sandwich a metal plate between this product and the reader, it will not emit light.
- It may be difficult to see the light emitting part under direct sunlight or strong lighting.
Each PIICA card measures approx. 53.5 mm x 85 mm x 1.2 mm while the clear pass case measures approx. 59.7 mm x 101.5 mm x 4 mm, and the dress-up card measures approx. 53.5 mm x 85 mm. The cards/passes are made of three LED bulbs, PC, PET, and paper.
The Kamen Rider Series PIICA + clear pass cases featuring the 21 main Riders will go for 1,650 Yen (tax included) each and are scheduled for shipment in July 2020. Preorders are being accepted until June 7th, 2020 at 23:00 JST.
Source: Premium Bandai