Kamen Rider The Diner Adds Decade 10th Anniversary Menu Items
Menu commemorating the 10th Kamen Rider of the Heisei Era available for a limited time at Kamen Rider The Diner.
Starting this week, Kamen Rider The Diner will be featuring a menu of special items that are themed after the 2009 series Kamen Rider Decade for its 10th anniversary. Founded in 2011 and located in Ikebukuro, the restaurant offers a variety of dishes, drinks, and deserts themed after the long-running tokusatsu franchise. The menu for the promotion consists of 12 items each themed after a world that the main characters visited. The dishes include the following:
- World of Agito – Psychokinesis Fried Potato
- World of Blade – “All Employees are Aces” Lunch Set (hamburger steak)
- World of Kabuto – Ruler of Oden Set
- World of Hibiki – Oni Beef Steak
- World of Ryuki – Shortcake Parfait
- World of Diend – End of Diendrink Set
- World of Faiz – Faiz’s Lost Item (a drink that Yuri would like)
- World of Kiva- FFKR Kiva Arrow Drink
- World of Kuuga – Kuuga’s Skill Drink (a red drink meant to be consumed ‘without spilling a drop of blood’)
- World of Den-O – “Yuusuke Also Likes Pudding” Drink
- Decade Liquid Form
- Nega World – Touching Welcome Drink
Debuting in 2009 as the tenth of the Heisei Rider Series, Kamen Rider Decade starred Masahiro Inoue as Tsukasa Kadoya/ Kamen Rider Decade, Kanna Mori as Natsumi Hikari, Kimito Totani as Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend, and Ryouta Murai as Yuusuke Onodera/ Kamen Rider Kuuga (World of Kuuga version). Both Inoue and Totani reprised their roles earlier this year, joining the cast of Kamen Rider Zi-O as the last of the Hesei Era series.