A survey asked unmarried Japanese women which Kamen Rider actor they would want as their boyfriend.
In anticipation of the newest entry to the Kamen Rider franchise, Kamen Rider Build, Japanese publication, Taishu, surveyed 100 unmarried Japanese women between the ages of 20-30 which Kamen Rider actor would they like to be their boyfriend.
The author of the survey noted that many popular male actors got their start from starring in the tokusatsu franchise. The survey selected the top 8 results:
- 18% – Fukushi Sota (Kisaragi Gentarou, Kamen Rider Fourze)
- 17% – Suda Masaki (Phillip, Kamen Rider W)
- 14% – Takeru Sato (Ryotaro Nogami, Kamen Rider Den-O)
- 11% – Takeuchi Ryoma (Tomari Shinnosuke, Kamen Rider Drive) AND 11%- Hiro Mizushima (Souji Tendou, Kamen Rider Kabuto)
- 5% – Joe Odagiri (Yusuke Godai, Kamen Rider Kuuga)
- 4% – Jun Kaname (Makoto Hikawa/Kamen Rider G3, Kamen Rider Agito)
- 3% – Toshiki Kashu (Shouichi Tsugami, Kamen Rider Agito)
All English translations are accredited to The Tokusatsu Network staff members. Please do not repost without crediting and directly linking back to the original Tokusatsu Network article.