[7/6 to 7/15] This Week in Toku Actor Blogs
“This Week in Toku Actor Blogs” returns from its hiatus bringing you a quick glance on the lives of tokusatsu actors as seen through their personal social media posts.
- Kamen Rider Gaim star, Gaku Sano, continues to post daily on his official blog frequently posing with food or his Gaim merchandise; even with cats.
- On July 7th, he also announced he’ll be singing his character song, “乱舞Escalation” (Dance of Escalation)
- The official Gaim production blog posted a quite out of character photo of Kamen Rider Baron, Yutaka Kobayashi, as seen above.
- Team Baron members Gaku Matsuda (Zack) posed with Saku Momose (Peco) and sends his Tanabata greetings.
- Atsushi Shiramata who plays Hase went out for crepes with Yutaka Kobayashi.
- Professor Ryouma, Aoki Tsunenori, posts his thoughts about watching the World Cup finale and highlights the soccer based episode of Gaim.
- Yuki Kubota tweeted the above photo of his birthday celebration with his Gaim co-stars
- When not playing Mai, Yumi Shida posts photos on her blog from her activities in the idol group Yumemiru Adolescence.
- Jun Shison, ToQ-1, posted photos of a promotional campaign involving a ToQger branded train for the upcoming summer movie.
- ToQ-2, Haramaki Jin, promoted the ToQger summer movie coming out July 19th as well highlighting his stage greetings.
- ToQger guest star, Gorgeous, tweeted behind the scenes photos from the ToQgers as retweeted by ToQ-3, Riria.
- She also tweeted a photo of her and co-star Ai Moritaka.
- ToQ-4 Ryusei Yokohama posted his Tanaba greetings as well promoting the ToQgers home DVD release.
All images posted are from blogs and social media of various actors and linked to their date and source accordingly.
All images posted are from blogs and social media of various actors and linked to their date and source accordingly. Posts are translated and aggregated by the Tokusatsu Network staff. Do not copy or repost without appropriate attribution.
Latest posts by Paula Gaetos (see all)
- REVIEW: Mazinger Z: Infinity Approachable to New & Old Fans - February 15, 2018
- MAZINGER Z: INFINITY 2-Night Special Screening Across the U.S. - January 21, 2018
- US Jury Rules in Favor of Tsuburaya in Ultraman Rights Lawsuit Against UM Corporation - November 20, 2017