Narikiri World Event Announced for October 2022
Bandai announced the Narikiri World event where various henshin items and role play toys from series like Kamen Rider, Ultraman and Super Sentai will be shown off.
Bandai announced on September 30, 2022, that they are hosting Narikiri World, an event highlighting the various role play and henshin items they have produced over the years. The event starts on October 28, 2022, and goes until October 30, 2022. There is no entry fee.
Narikiri World takes place in the Tokyo Dome City Gallery AaMo. The event goes from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. JST each day, with the final tour starting at 5:30 p.m. JST each day.
The Complete Selection Modification henshin belt series will be on full display, highlighting the changes and releases since the first release in 2012. Additionally, the event will unveil new items for the first time. The Premium Bandai website has silhouettes and names of the items as well as announcement dates for these items.
- CSM Lost Driver ver. 1.5 (from Kamen Rider W)
- CSM Eternal Edge (from Kamen Rider W)
- Gao Brace Complete Edition (from The King of Braves Gaogaigar)
- Gokai Saber Memorial Edition (from Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
- Ultra Replica Beta Capsule (from Shin Ultraman)
- TV Power Series King Stone (Shadow Moon Version) (from Kamen Rider Black)
- CSM Kamen Rider Black Sun Henshin Belt (from Kamen Rider Black Sun)
Through the Narikiri World Twitter, they announced that the event also features items from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Sailor Moon and Digimon Frontier.
The slogan for the event is “Be your hero,” alluding to the range of role play items on display that let you emulate your favorite characters. It also has the tagline “‘Henshin’ never fades away.”
New information will be released through Narikiri World’s official Twitter account until the event begins.
Source: Narikiri World Website, Premium Bandai, Narikiri World Twitter