Kamen Rider Black Sun Additional Cast and Trailer Revealed
Another trailer as well as additional cast has been revealed for the upcoming Kamen Rider Black Sun series.
Kamen Rider Black Sun‘s new trailer features a world divided by humans and the oppressed kaijin. The focus of the trailer is on Nobuhiko Akizuki (played by Tomoya Nakamura) who leads a protest against kaijin discrimination.
“Silence encourages discrimination, and we’ll be thoroughly beaten… so you guys, get more furious!”
You can watch the new trailer with English subtitles here:
In addition to that, revamped characters from the original Kamen Rider Black series make their appearance:
- Bilgenia, the Ostracoderm Kaijin (played by Takahiro Miura),
- Bat Kaijin (played by Takuma Otoo),
- Whale Kaijin (played by Gaku Hamada),
- High Priest Baraom, the Sabertooth Kaijin (played by Pretty Ohta),
- High Priest Bishium, the Pterosaur Kaijin (played by Yoh Yoshida), and
- High Priest Darom (played by Nakamura Baijaku II).
A co-production between Ishimori Productions and Toei, the series is directed by Kazuya Shiraishi and set to release worldwide through Amazon Prime Video on October 28, 2022.
Source: Kamen Rider Official