New details about the Kamen Rider Revice TELASA spin-off have been announced.
New cast and story details have been announced for the Kamen Rider Revice: The Mystery TELASA spin-off. The story will follow Ikki Igarashi/Kamen Rider Revi (Kentaro Maeda) and Vice/Kamen Rider Vice (Subaru Kimura) as they work together as detectives to solve a murder mystery in this five-part drama.
Junya Komatsu (Hiromi Kadoma/Kamen Rider Demons), Wataru Hyuga (Daiji Igarashi/Kamen Rider Live and Kagerou/Kamen Rider Evil), Ayaka Imoto (Sakura Igarashi/Kamen Rider Jeanne), and Hamao Noritaka (George Karizaki) from Kamen Rider Revice all star in this spin-off miniseries. In addition to the primary cast, several veteran tokusatsu actors will guest star in this miniseries as well.
- Rina Aizawa (Saki Rouyama/Go-On Yellow in Engine Sentai Go-Onger)
- Mitsuru Karahashi (Naoya Kaido in Kamen Rider Faiz, Juzo Fuwa in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, and Hayato Fukamiya/Kamen Rider Calibur in Kamen Rider Saber)
- Taira Imata (Genpachiro Otta in Kamen Rider Drive)
- Kazuhiko Kanayama (Mamoru Shiza from Kamen Rider Kiva)
- Takuma Sugawara (Machida in episode 29 of Kamen Rider Den-O)
- Takashi Kodama (Ida/Another Ex-Aid in Kamen Rider Zi-O)
Actress Ayuna Nitta also joins the cast of the spin-off.
While the guests so far are playing new characters just for this spin-off, Taira Imata is reprising his role as Genpachiro Otta from Kamen Rider Drive.
Additionally, Hiroki Uchida (known for his writing credits on tokusatsu shows such as Kamen Rider Saber, Mashin Sentai Kiramager, Ultraman X, and Ultraman Orb) will serve as the head writer for the TELASA spin-off miniseries.
The Kamen Rider Revice: The Mystery TELASA spin-off will have five parts that will premiere between January 30th and February 27th, 2022.
Source: Sumabo Japan