Ultraman Suit 1/6 Scale Figure Announced
Collectible figure based on upcoming Netflix adaptation of tokusatsu manga series coming this summer.
Just in time for the premiere of the new Ultraman anime series next month, Good Smile Company has announced the brand new 1/6 ULTRAMAN SUIT (Anime Version) collectible figure. Coming in at approximately 12 inches tall, the highly detailed figure sports the following specs:
- Made with a combination of PVC and die cast metal parts
- Over 40 points of articulation
- LED lighting features for the eyes, Color Timer (switchable between red light or blue light), and Specium Blades on both arms
- Comes with 2 Specium Blade effect parts (clear parts) , 4 pairs of exchangeable hands (1 pair relaxed, 1 pair spread, 1 pair fists, 1 pair Specium Beam shooting pose)
- Requires 8 x AG1 Button Cell Batteries (not included)
The anime is adapted from the 2011 Ultraman manga which served as a direct sequel to the original 1966 Ultraman series. Set several years after the events of the original series, the anime focuses on Shinjiro Hayata, the teenage son of Shin Hayata, the original host of Ultraman. When a new alien threat appears, it is up to Shinjiro to follow in his father’s footsteps and become the latest hero of light, Ultraman.
Expected to be released in June, fans can pre-order the figure for $129 over at the threezero website now. The new series is set to debut worldwide on Netflix starting on April 1st.
Source: threezero blog jp