Top 10 Heisei Kamen Riders Ranked In New Poll
Japanese polling site Merumo ranks the coolest Kamen Riders of the past 20 years.
A poll was taken by Japanese site Merumo to find out who are the ten coolest Kamen Rider actors of the Heisei Era. The poll of 3,500 people was conducted at the beginning of the month consisting of men and women in their teens up to their early thirties.
First place went to Takeru Satoh, who has had a very successful career since his start on Kamen Rider Den-O back in 2007. Coming off a surprise return to the franchise in last month’s box office smash Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER, Satoh has been thankful for his time as a Kamen Rider, stating that everything he learned started there. Odagiri took second place while having the distinction of being the first Kamen Rider of the Era. Takeuchi was chosen as third based on his tall stature and clean cut looks.
With the exception of Inukai, whose series has only been off the air for less than half a year, all of the actors have gone on to great success after getting their start in Kamen Rider, regardless if they were the main or secondary hero of their respective series.
Here are the results:
- Takeru Satoh – Ryotaro Nogami / Kamen Rider Den-O
- Jo Odagiri – Yusuke Godai / Kamen Rider Kuuga
- Ryoma Takeuchi – Shinnosuke Tomari / Kamen Rider Drive
- Sota Fukushi – Gentaro Kisaragi / Kamen Rider Fourze
- Hiro Mizushima – Souji Tendou / Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Ryo Yoshizawa – Ryusei Sakata / Kamen Rider Meteor
- Masaki Suda – Philip / Kamen Rider W
- Mahiro Takasugi – Mitsuzane Kureshima / Kamen Rider Ryugen
- Koji Seto – Wataru Kurenai / Kamen Rider Kiva
- Atsuhiro Inkuai – Sento Kiryu / Kamen Rider Build
Source: Daisuki Toku
Richard David James
January 26, 2019 at 8:36 pm
I wonder why they choose ryugen.