This Week in Toku Actor Blogs [8/19 to 8/25]
This week in Toku Actor Blogs, our heroes and we fans make the best match.
- Atsuhiro Inukai (Sento) shares with us some highlights from the past year of Kamen Rider Build‘s filming:
- Enjoying his time with Kaho Takada (Misora)
- Having his face painted for a scene
- Holding a Build figure alongside Takada and Eiji Akaso (Banjou)
- The bus rides moving from set to set
- Meeting Hiroki Iijima (Emu from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid)
- Watching Seiji Takaiwa (Suit Actor) grill sausages in the cold
- Eiji Akaso (Banjou) calls Kouhei Takeda (Kazumin) a self-proclaimed idol
- Kaho Takeda (Misora) tells Build “thank you, you’re the best”
- Kouhei Takeda (Kazumin) says “so that’s what the outline meant. Thinking about it is fun.”
- Takuya Yoshimura (Kiba) is very thankful to have been a part of such a wonderful series
- Eishin (Akaba) talks about how great filming his scene in the last episode was
- Yukiaki Kiyama (Takumi Katsuragi) says “I’m so happy to have portrayed Katsuragi. I only have appreciation for everyone. I want Kamen Rider to become an existence beyond 1,000 years from now. “
- Yukari Taki (Sawa) dedicates messages to her fellow co-stars:
- To Banjou/Akaso: Successfully infiltrating, naturally high-fiving, sneaking into Seito with you (Episode 3), I’m sure to Sawa, whose very core is infiltrating, was fun to do with Banjou. Banjou, who fights for the people, is so cool. Thank you, Banjou
- To Misora/Takada: You were so sweet that I could forever cherish you. It’s so wonderful when someone is so nice to you. I learned to be nice as well as strong thanks to Misora. Sawa was saved thanks to Misora being both nice and sweet. Did Misora become closer to Kabo? Or did Kabo become closer to Misora? Our relationship was just like Misora and Sawa’s. Thank you Misora and Kabo!
- To Kazumin/Takeda: Sawa has never once wanted to be close to anyone from birth. I”m sure that for the first time in her life she’s called someone else by a nickname. I’m sure she’s happy she was able to have that kind of relationship with someone. Thank you, Kazumin.
- To Gentoku/Mikami: “Become the sacrifice for the greater good.” I’m sure there are a lot of important people in Sawa’s life who died a noble death. Thank you, Gen.
- Yasuyuki Maekawa (Isurugi) shared this on his blog:
- Thank you to everyone who has tuned in for the last episode of Kamen Rider Build. I was able to catch the airing on time and watched it until the end. I’m so happy to have been a part of this series for the past year. I was so blessed to meet great friends, a great staff, and was able to be loved by fans. Also, I was so happy to be able to portray Souichi Isurugi/Stark/Evolt. This wonderful year is my precious treasure to me. I am eternally grateful for all the support from all the fans from events as well as the internet. It is without a doubt, our encouragement. We and the fans, make the “best match.” Thank you everyone for helping “build” this with us. I’m so sad now. This is just one stop on the journey, but the Build Family’s feelings will be one forever. We’re all going on separate journeys, but I pray the best for my beloved family. Everyone, thank you for your continued support.