This Week in Toku Actor Blogs continues with highlights from the social media posts of various tokusatsu actors, past and present.
- The above photo posted on January 31st shows Ultra Galaxy actor Shota Minami at the Ultraman New Year’s Event.
- Bioman’s Pink-5 , Michiko Makino posted screenshots on her Facebook page of her tsukudani shop that was featured on the TBS show, NSuta. In the comments, she thanks those who watched her on Bioman.
- On January 27th, Kamen Rider Gaim lead actor, Gaku Sano, also posted a New Year’s photo with some Kamen Rider candy.
- The same day, TOQ-2 actor, Jin Hiramaki shows off a signed ToQger poster on his blog.
- On January 28th, ToQger teammate, Riria (ToQ-3) posted a photo of her time on the Zero: Black Blood set.
- On January 29th, another Garo alumni, Aoki Tsunenori, who plays Professor Ryoma Sengoku in Kamen Rider Gaim, posted two endearing two-shots with a fellow Gaim co-star.
- Team Baron leader, Yutaka Kobayashi, talks about the rental version of Gaim DVD volume one being released and encourages people who dropped the show at episode one to give it another go. He also mentions how happy he is over how Mitsuru Matsuoka, who played Kamen Rider Eternal, tweeted about him.
- Lead actor for the new series, Garo: Makai no Hana, Masei Nakayama, posted a photo from the series press release on January 30th.
- On the same day, Jin Hiramaki continues to highlight the ToQgers green room camaraderie.
- On February 2nd, Fujita Ray tweeted a two-shot with Garo himself, Ryosei Konishi.
- Finally, while not necessarily from a blog, for those watching Kyoryuger, you may have found some familiar faces at the ending credits– RyuuRanger, Keiichi Wada; OhRed, Masaru Shishido; Red Flash, Touta Tarumi; Ninja Red, Teruaki Ogawa; and
Five Red, Toshiya Fuji[EDIT 2/2/2014 1:07pm US-PST] Kazuo Niibori, Five Red’s suit actor*.
*Many appreciative thanks to @ShadowStarKid on Twitter for the correction.
All images posted are from blogs and social media of various actors and linked to their date and source accordingly.
All images posted are from blogs and social media of various actors and linked to their date and source accordingly. Posts are translated and aggregated by the Tokusatsu Network staff. Do not copy or repost without appropriate attribution.