Alumni from various tokusatsu shows fill the cast for the latest stage play from the Live Spectacle Naruto series.
Live Spectacle Naruto: Akatsuki no Shirabe (Live Spectacle Naruto: The Akatsuki Investigation) is a new stage musical that is a part of the Live Spectacle Naruto series. The stage series is also a part of the bigger “Naruto Shin Jidai Kaimaku Project” (Naruto‘s New Era Opening Project) marking the 15th anniversary of Masashi Kishimoto’s original manga.
The cast will include:
- Koudai Matsuoka (teenage Ryuji Iwasaki from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters and young Tousei Kaneshiro from Garo: Yami o Terasu Mono) as Naruto Uzumaki.
- Ryuji Sato (Teruhiko Satake/Hound from Kamen Rider Fourze) as Sasuke Uchiha.
- Miho Imamura (Yuri Kuramochi/Lunar Witches member from Kamen Rider Fourze) as Haku.
- Hidekazu Ichinose (Keisuke Fubuki from Ultraman Cosmos) as Iruka Umino.
- Yuki Kimisawa (Kirihiko Sonozaki/Nasca Dopant from Kamen Rider W and Cain from Gokaiger) as Kakashi Hatake.
- Kenta Suga (Saburo Kazeta from Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum) as Gaara.
- and Ray Fujita (Dragon Orphnoch from Kamen Rider 555) as Yamato.
Naruto is the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an orphan ninja living in the Village of the Leaf whose dream is to become the leader of the village, the Hokage. Along with his friends, he trains to ascend through the ninja ranks.
The play is set to hit the stage in May of 2017.