A listing on Amazon Japan revealed the third Kamen Rider Ryuki Blu-Ray Box will contain various interviews with the show’s actors.
Included in the set are the following:
- Arthur Kuroda (Kamen Rider Verde)
- Kanji Tsuda (Daisuke Ookubo)
- Sayaka Kuon (Reiko Momoi)
- Hitomi Kurihara (Nanako Shimada, who later played Smart Lady in Kamen Rider 555)
- Jun Takatsuki (Kamen Rider Tiger)
- Takashi Hyuga (Kamen Rider Imperer)
- Kenzaburo Kikuchi (Shiro Kanzaki)
Set 1 includes Episodes 1-17, Set 2 comes with Episodes 18-34, and Set 3 will house Episodes 35-50. Set 3 will also contain the TV special, Kamen Rider Ryuki: 13 Riders which infamously had viewers vote for the ending during its original broadcast. The set will have both the winning televised ending and the unaired alternate ending. The third set will go on sale November 7th for 21,384 yen ($200).
Broadcast from 2002-2003, Kamen Rider Ryuki was the third entry for the then-newly born Heisei Rider Series. Directed by Ryuta Tasaki (Gaim, Akibaranger, Power Rangers), and written by Yasuko Kobayashi (Shinkenger, Kamen Rider OOO, Attack on Titan), it’s one of the first shows to focus largely on Rider vs Rider conflict. Kamen Rider Gaim scribe Gen Urobuchi has called it one of his favorite entries.