Televi-kun has listed details regarding the upcoming Kamen Rider Saber Box Set, which will ship mid-April 2022.
The Kamen Rider Saber Super Complete Collection: Ten-Volume Attack box set is now available for pre-order, and will release in April 2022.
The box set includes the ‘Kamen Rider Saber Super Complete Works Separate Volume’, which is a version of the Complete Works book that has extra content inside and a different cover. The book is 36 pages, including the cover.
The other books in the box set are:
- A pop-up picture book, ‘WONDER STORY’
- Shindai siblings photobook (AB size, 68 pages including cover)
- Touma Kamiyama fashion style book (AB size, 36 pages including cover)
- ‘Swashbuckler’, a Sword of Logos action photobook (AB size) (Scheduled to have 68 pages including the cover)
- SwordXMan comics
- A story-telling picture book, ‘Let’s read the story of Wonder Ride Books’
- Kamen Rider 50th anniversary photobook, ‘Kamen Rider Battle Soul’ (AB size, 164 pages including cover)
Also in the box set are are a DX Book Gate Wonder Ride Book, and a poster of all riders and all forms.
The box set is available to pre-order through Televi-kun. The box set costs 18,900 yen, with a shipping fee of 900 yen. Pre-orders will close once stock runs out. The box set will ship in April 2022.