Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel Prepares for Reunion Episode
Returning actors will be showing up in a special episode of Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.
On August 28th 1993, the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers show premiered. On August 28th of this year, a special episode of the current show, Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel, will feature returning actors from Power Rangers‘ past. There’ll be more reveals in the coming weeks, but the first ones are pretty promising:
- Jason David Frank (Tommy Oliver / Green and White Ranger in Mighty Morphin, Red Ranger in Zeo and Turbo, Black Ranger in Dino Thunder)
- Catherine Sutherland (Kat Hillard / Pink Ranger in Mighty Morphin, Zeo, and Turbo)
- Jason Faunt (Wes Collins / Red Ranger in Time Force)
While it airs on the 28th, the show itself will be returning on the 25th, to finish out the second half of the season.
Latest posts by Malunis (see all)
- Shout Factory Streaming Sentai on Tubi - October 18, 2018
- Toei Director Shirakura Comments on Western Kamen Rider Fanbase - October 17, 2018
- Kamen Rider Zi-O’s SG Zi-O Watcher: Vol.9 - October 17, 2018