Kamen Rider Ghost’s Ryosuke Yamamoto Cast in Katekyo Hitman Reborn Stage Play
Ryosuke Yamamoto, known for playing Makoto Fukami in Kamen Rider Ghost, debuts among the rest of the cast.
On July 11th, more cast was revealed for the upcoming stage play of the popular shounen comedy anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. This comes after the initial cast reveal that took place on June 3rd.
Ryosuke Yamamoto will be playing Takeshi Yamamoto, the tritagonist of the series who is warm, friendly, yet a little naive. Yamamoto previously played Makoto Fukami/Kamen Rider Specter in Kamen Rider Ghost, where he portrayed a more stoic secondary Rider to good-hearted Tenkuji Takeru.
Joining him in the cast is:
- Neeko as Reborn (reprising her role from the anime)
- Ryohei Takenaka as Tsunayoshi Sawada
- Kosuke Kuwano as Hayato Gokudera
- Teru Uesugi as Ryohei Sasagawa
- Kimeru as Lambo
- Yuta Kishimoto as Kyoya Hibari
- Masanari Wada as Mukuro Rokudou
“Katekyo Hitman Reborn! The STAGE” is scheduled to be performed in Tokyo from September 21-30 at the Galaxy Theater and will move to Osaka from October 3-6 at Mielparque Hall Osaka. After the limited advance sale, the general sale of its tickets will begin on August 17.
Latest posts by Katie Peterson (see all)
- Cosplayer Feature: Lissette - October 12, 2018
- Suits Japanese Remake to Feature Kamen Rider Actors - October 6, 2018
- English Dub Cast Revealed with Trailer Release for SSSS.Gridman Anime - October 6, 2018