Kamen Rider Ghost Star to Play Lead Role in Danganronpa 3 Stage Play
Kamen Rider Ghost’s Shun Nishime set to portray the lead protagonist Makoto Naegi.
On April 9th, the official website for the upcoming stage play adaptation of the Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak High School Arc’s anime unveiled new cast announcements and a new promotional video. The lead star of Kamen Rider Ghost, Shun Nishime, known for portraying Takeru Tenkuji, will be portraying the main protagonist Makoto Naegi.
The stage play is set to run from July 20th to July 23rd in Tokyo, Japan, from July 27th to July 29th in Osaka, Japan, and again in Tokyo from August 3rd to August 13th.
The cast includes:
- Riho Iida and Tsumugi Kudo as Aoi Asahina
- Natsumi Okamoto as Kyōko Kirigiri
- Taiyō Ayukawa as Jūzō Sakakura
- Riho Kotani as Miaya Gekkōgahara
- Anna Ishida as Ruruka Andō
- Seira Nagashima and Saki Funaoka as Seiko Kimura
- Nanami Yamashita and Rina Takahashi as Chisa Yukizome
- Triten’s Ittetsu as Daisaku Bandai
- Keisuke Ōkubo as Great Gozu
- Takashi Nagayama and Kenji Tamaki as Kōichi Kizakura
- Buffalo Goro’s Motohiro Takewaka as Kazuo Tengan
- Hiroki Nakada as Kyōsuke Munakata
- Sayaka Kanda as Junko Enoshima
- Miori Ichikawa as Tōwa Monaka
InnocentSphere’s Hideyuki Nishimori is directing and writing the scripts of the stage play and its plot will follow the same plot of the anime that it is based on.