JAM Project Announces New Tour Dates and New Album Title
JAM Project announces the name for their new album alongside their tour dates for JAM Project JAPAN TOUR 2017-2018 TOKYO DIVE starting in November.
Prolific supergroup JAM Project has recently announced the title of their latest album for their upcoming JAM Project JAPAN TOUR 2017-2018 TOKYO DIVE. JAM Project has created theme music for both the GARO franchise and Super Robot Wars franchise. Additionally, Hironobu Kageyama voices Zaruba in the GARO franchise and some of the gashats from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid. The title for the group’s new album is TOKYO DIVE and the CD will cost ¥3000.
The tour will launch this November in Kanagawa Prefecture, Kantō, Japan, and end in Aichi Prefecture, Chūbu, Japan, in February 2018. The tour locations and dates are as follows:
- Kawasaki City Sports Cultural Center in Kanagawa Prefecture, November 2nd, 2017
- Grand Cube Osaka in Osaka, November 5th, 2017
- Talk Net Hall Sendai in Miyagi Prefecture, Tōhoku, Japan, November 23rd, 2017
- Zepp Sapporo in Hokkaido, November 25th, 2017
- Kishiwada Shiritsu Namikiri Hall in Osaka, January 6th, 2018
- Clea Konosu in Saitama Prefecture, Kantō, Japan, January 13th, 2018
- Mishima Yu-Yu Hall in Shizuoka Prefecture, Chūbu, Japan, January 14th, 2018
- Fukuoka Convention Center in Fukuoka, January 21st, 2018
- Koza Music Town in Okinawa Prefecture, February 3rd, 2018
- Aichi Prefectural Art Theater in Aichi Prefecture, February 11th, 2018
Lastly, advance tickets purchases are available first to individuals using JAM Project’s “MOTTO! MOTTO!!” phone app. This promotion is available from the dates June 21st to July 3rd, 2017. Additional ticket ordering windows will be announced at later instances of time.
Latest posts by Kristian Sosa (see all)
- Viz Media Licenses Mazinger Z: Infinity and Announces 2018 North American Release - November 17, 2017
- 2nd Godzilla Anime Film Teases Mechagodzilla Inclusion and May Debut - November 17, 2017
- Tsuburaya Announces Mr. Osomatsu Collaboration - November 17, 2017