Additional Characters Revealed for Upcoming Infini-T Force Anime
Tatsunoko’s Infini-T Force anime unveils five new characters to the cast with their respective visual shown, character synopsis stated, and voice actors announced.
The anime adaptation of Tatsunoko Productions’ and Tatsuma Ejiri’s Infini-T Force manga has recently revealed five new characters to the cast that was previously reported to have Ken Washio/Gatchaman (G-1), Jōji Minami/Tekkaman, Takeshi Yoro/Hurricane Polymar, and Tetsuya Azuma/Casshan as the 4 main leads. This announcement also came with a visual, character synopsis, and voice actor for each of the new character.
The new characters are:
- Ai Kayano (Menma from Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day, Shiro from No Game No Life) as Emi Kaido – a high school girl living in modern-day Shibuya, Tokyo. She has no interest in anything and always has a cold attitude. Her behavior keeps other people away.
- Atsushi Ono (Kamen Rider Jam (Voice) from Kamen Rider Gaim, Narrator of Legends of the Dark King: A Fist of the North Star Story) as Z – a mysterious man who is involved in secret dealings behind strange events that are happening around the world. His true nature is completely unknown, and he is known as the last letter of the alphabet “Z.”
- Hiroki Yasumoto (Alien Mefilas Nostra from Ultraman Orb, Loupeloid from Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters) as Raja Kaan – a giant who is more than three meters (about 10 feet) tall. He has the form of an ugly monster.
- Daisuke Hirakawa (Noriaki Kakyoin from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Rei Ryugazaki from Free!) as Damian Gray, a man completely wrapped up in flashy visual-kei fashion. His characteristic way of speaking mixes foreign languages.
- Kana Hanazawa (Kuroneko / Ruri Gokō from Oreimo, Kanade Tachibana from Angel Beats!) as Belle Lynn, a woman whose extremely powerful combat strength is impossible to guess from her beautiful appearance.
Also recently announced, as sourced by Anime News Network, Udon Entertainment recently licensed Ukyō Kodachi’s and Tatsuma Ejiri’s Infini-T Force: Arc to the Future manga for English release in North America. Additionally, a limited-edition version of the first volume will be released at Udon’s booth at Anime Expo in July. Furthermore, the limited-edition volume will be limited to only 300 copies, and will have a special cover with soft touch lamination, silver foil logos, and 3D spot gloss; lastly, people who purchase the limited edition at Anime Expo will receive one of four exclusive clear files produced by Shogakukan’s Monthly Hero’s Magazine.
Source: Anime News Network
Latest posts by Kristian Sosa (see all)
- Ultraman Geed’s Tatsuomi Hamada to Play Mob in Live Action Mob Psycho 100 Drama - October 17, 2017
- Bluefin Announces New Preorders for Pacific Rim: Uprising Tamashii Nations Figures - October 13, 2017
- Premium Bandai Announces DX God Maximum Mighty X Gashat - October 10, 2017