The Girls in the Dark film stars many notable tokusatsu alum including Kamen Rider Fourze‘s Fumika Shimizu
Ankoku Joshi (Girls in the Dark) has cast several former Kamen Rider and Super Sentai alums for the upcoming film. The cast includes:
- Fumika Shimizu, known for playing Yuki Jojima in Kamen Rider Fourze, as Sayuri Sumikawa
- Marie Iitoyo, known for playing Yayoi Ulshade/KyoryuViolet in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, as Itsumi Shiraishi
- Nana Seino as Shiyo Takaoka
- Tina Tamashiro as Diana Decheba
- Riria Kojima, known for playing Mio Natsume/ToQ 3gou in Ressha Sentai ToqGer, as Akane Kominami
- Yuna Taira as Mirei Nitani
- Yudai Chiba, known for playing Alata/GoseiRed in Tensou Sentai Goseiger, as Teacher Hojo
The story focuses on The Virgin Mary Girls Academy, an elite high school for daughters of wealthy families. One day, Itsumi falls to her death from the roof of the school and no one knows the reasoning behind it. Rumors begin to point towards someone in the literature club had killed her. Itsumi’s friend, Sumikawa, has the club members recite their own works with the theme “The Death of Itsumi Shiraishi,” each written to accuse another member of being the culprit. Each story is read one by one, but which one is the truth?
The film will release in Japan on April 1st.
Source: SciFi Japan