TokuNet Podcast #34 – Kamen Rider Ex-Aid: First Impressions
The podcast crew is excited to talk about Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
Recorded: February 22nd, 2017
On this episode of the TokuNet Podcast, we talk about the currently running Kamen Rider series, Ex-Aid. As of recording, we have watched the first 19 episodes and we give our initial thoughts on the show as well as what we think of the show thus far. And as usual, we do a little bit of speculating as to where we think the story will go from here.
If you would like to listen to episodes of the TokuNet Podcast early, you can head over to our Patreon page where if you become a backer at the Rider level or higher, you will have early access to future episodes of the podcast.
- Yasin Bulhan – @InuiTakumi23
- Kitty L. – @kalliburr
- Brian Dagley – @ShukuenShinobi
- David White – @TheCeleryMan
Latest posts by Yasin Bulhan (see all)
- TokuNet Podcast #37 – Kamen Rider Ex-Aid - April 14, 2018
- Redman Volume 1 Release Date Announced - April 7, 2018
- Kamen Rider Gaim’s Tsunenori Aoki Arrested for Indecent Assault and Released from Agency - April 6, 2018