Shout! Factory TV Dairanger Marathon Schedule
Following their successful Zyuranger event in January, Shout! Factory TV hosts a two-hour Dairanger streaming marathon Saturday morning, May 21st, 2016.
Shout! Factory TV released their schedule of episodes via a wide press release. The schedule is as follows:
- 9:05 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: L-e-e-et’s Tenshin!!!
- 9:30 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: I-i-i-it’s Qi-Power!!!
- 10:00 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: Your Souls, Please!
- 10:25 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: We’re Naïve!
- 10:55 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: The Jewels Have Come!
- 11:25 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: Wind, Cut Through!
- 11:50 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: Traito-o-or!
The approximate times are listed for US Pacific Standard Time and are subject to change.
August Ragone, author of Eiji Tsuburaya: Master of Monsters: Defending the Earth with Ultraman, Godzilla, and Friends in the Golden Age of Japanese Science Fiction Film, will once more host the streaming event.
The Tokusatsu Network will also be live-tweeting via @TheTokuNet.
Source: Shout! Factory TV Press Release
Latest posts by Paula Gaetos (see all)
- Artist Feature: Christopher Ventura (CeeVee) - October 11, 2017
- Ishiro Honda: A Life in Film, from Godzilla to Kurosawa Book Release - September 29, 2017
- Tokusatsu Parody Series, Mystic Cosmic Patrol, Announces New Comic Strip - September 19, 2017