Shout! Factory TV Dairanger Marathon Schedule
Following their successful Zyuranger event in January, Shout! Factory TV hosts a two-hour Dairanger streaming marathon Saturday morning, May 21st, 2016.
Shout! Factory TV released their schedule of episodes via a wide press release. The schedule is as follows:
- 9:05 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: L-e-e-et’s Tenshin!!!
- 9:30 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: I-i-i-it’s Qi-Power!!!
- 10:00 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: Your Souls, Please!
- 10:25 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: We’re Naïve!
- 10:55 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: The Jewels Have Come!
- 11:25 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: Wind, Cut Through!
- 11:50 a.m. – Gosei Sentai Dairanger: Traito-o-or!
The approximate times are listed for US Pacific Standard Time and are subject to change.
August Ragone, author of Eiji Tsuburaya: Master of Monsters: Defending the Earth with Ultraman, Godzilla, and Friends in the Golden Age of Japanese Science Fiction Film, will once more host the streaming event.
The Tokusatsu Network will also be live-tweeting via @TheTokuNet.
Source: Shout! Factory TV Press Release
Latest posts by Paula Gaetos (see all)
- MAZINGER Z: INFINITY 2-Night Special Screening Across the U.S. - January 21, 2018
- US Jury Rules in Favor of Tsuburaya in Ultraman Rights Lawsuit Against UM Corporation - November 20, 2017
- Artist Feature: Christopher Ventura (CeeVee) - October 11, 2017