The Tokusatsu Network is Recruiting Tokyo-Based Staff
If you are a fan of tokusatsu and living in the Tokyo area and would like to contribute to The Tokusatsu Network, consider applying for our team in Japan!
As the Tokusatsu Network seeks to continue its growth in its second year, its Japan-based staff members are intent on covering even more news, events, interviews with tokusatsu shows’ cast, staff, and other exclusives from its origin – Japan.
Due to the time constraints and amount of work, our two staff members in Japan are hoping to find others to help with the process.
Channel Production Assistant
Production assistants for the Tokusatsu Network’s YouTube channel have the most varied of responsibilities. They generally run tasks as assigned by the Senior Editor of the YouTube channel or the Lead Translator, such as aiding with filming press events or coordinating interviews with Japanese agencies.
An attractive candidate for a Channel Production Assistant must meet the following criteria:
- Be flexible with being able to attend events and filming schedules
- Videography and journalistic skills are highly desirable
- Japanese language skills are highly desirable, or English language skills for Japanese applicants
BEFORE YOU APPLY:
Before you apply, please be aware that we are only accepting applicants who are willing to dedicate the time required and who have a willingness to work in a professional manner to help create content. There is no limit of new staff members we’re interested in recruiting.
What The Tokusatsu Network can offer:
- A chance to contribute for a growing professionally recognized media news source
- Attend many events as press, exclusive opportunities to meet cast/crews of tokusatsu shows.
- Participation in the bi-yearly staff raffle for tokusatsu / Japanese sci-fi related merchandise
What The Tokusatsu Network cannot offer (at least, not yet!):
- Monetary compensation
- Eligible school credit
- Your full name
- Position you’re applying for
- Public social media account (Twitter, Facebook, and/or Tumblr)
Upon receiving an application, the Editorial Board of The Tokusatsu Network takes all the necessary time to evaluate and discuss potentially permanent team members.
After, The Tokusatsu Network staff in Japan will ask to meet the applicant for an informal meeting.
We will not accept or consider any application from persons who attempt to contact, harass, and/or spam multiple members of The Tokusatsu Network with regard to their application or any current or future staff positions.
Interested in other positions for the Tokusatsu Network? See our open recruitment page here.
Latest posts by Tom Constantine (see all)
- VANISHING LINE Revealed To Be GARO Third Anime Series - September 7, 2017
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid’s Producer Clarifies True Ending’s Timeline - August 31, 2017
- ZERO -DRAGON BLOOD- Info & Trailer - September 12, 2016