[3/3 to 3/9] This Week in Toku Actor Blogs
A Super Hero Time-heavy post on This Week in Toku Actor Blogs.
- Before Gaim, Gaku Sano starred in the movie Everyone Said, “Let’s Meet Again One Day” (Mata, Kanarazu Aou to Dare mo ga Itta), which was released on Blu-ray March 6th.
- Shown above, Sano recently attended the Kamen Rider Wars movie and encouraged fans to vote for the movie’s winner.
- Yumi Shida also watched the Kamen Rider Wars preview and encouraged fans to vote.
- Gaim’s Gaku Matsuda who plays Kamen Rider Knuckle posed with his costars in their green room.
- Gaim and Garo: The One Who Shines in the Darkness star, Aoki Tsunenori, showed off his love for the anime, One Piece.
- On TV Asahi’s official Gaim page, Baron’s Yutaka Kobayashi hosts a regular blog and video called, YutaCafe. His current guest is fellow cast-mate Aoki Tsunenori.
- ToQ-1, Jun Shison, celebrated his 19th birthday with his fellow cast-mates on March 5th.
- The day before, ToQ-2’s Jin Hiramaki utilized his imagination and played around in the forest area with ToQ-4’s Ryusei Yokohama during filming.
- Yokohama also posted photos with his ToQ-4 figurine on his blog.
- ToQ-3, Riria, celebrated the premiere of Zero: Black Blood with her Garo cast members. Many photos from the preview event were posted or retweeted on her Twitter as well as titular star, Ray Fujita’s Twitter.
- Riria also tweeted a relaxed on-set photo with herself and ToQ-5, Ai Moritaka.
- Finally, the official ToQger TV Asahi blog highlighted more fun behind-the-scenes set photos.
All images posted are from blogs and social media of various actors and linked to their date and source accordingly.
All images posted are from blogs and social media of various actors and linked to their date and source accordingly. Posts are translated and aggregated by the Tokusatsu Network staff. Do not copy or repost without appropriate attribution.
Latest posts by Paula Gaetos (see all)
- REVIEW: Mazinger Z: Infinity Approachable to New & Old Fans - February 15, 2018
- MAZINGER Z: INFINITY 2-Night Special Screening Across the U.S. - January 21, 2018
- US Jury Rules in Favor of Tsuburaya in Ultraman Rights Lawsuit Against UM Corporation - November 20, 2017