The Kamen Rider Wars preview and more of the on- and off-set lives of tokusatsu actors past and present on This Week in Toku Actor Blogs.
- Kamen Rider Decade, Masahiro Inoue, posted a number of photos on both his blog and his Twitter from the official Kamen Rider Wars preview. Below, Inoue and his fellow Heisei Riders are signing posters.
- Inoue’s fellow Decade co-star, Ryouta Murai, currently stars in the fourth installment of the Yowamushi Pedal stage adaptation that opened on March 13th.
- On March 10th, Gaim actress Yumi Shida chatted about her usual day, supplemented with photos.
- Her co-star and Team Baron leader, Yukata Kobayashi posted a White Day thanks and acknowledgment to those who sent Valentine’s Day chocolates to his Prince of Tennis musical character, Hajime Mizuki.
- Yuki Kubota posted on the official Gaim production blog with some silly green room photos of his castmates.
- Kamen Rider W actor, Yuki Kimisawa, took a break from his activities and refreshed both mind and body by playing futsal for the first time in six months.
- Kamen Rider Blade‘s Kamen Rider Garren actor, Kousei Amano, showed off his Rider pose on his wife’s, Akiko Hinagata, blog after the two came back from the Kamen Rider Wars movie preview.
- The ToQger cast, as usual, have been active on their social media platforms this week. ToQ-1, ToQ-2, and ToQ-3; Jun Shison, Jin Hiramaki, and Riria respectively, posted on-set behind-the-scenes photos on their blogs.
- Finally, D-Boys Jun Shison and GokaiBlue,Yuki Yamada, were featured on Wanatabe Entertainment‘s official YouTube channel. The two chatted about how they get along as D-Boys and praised each other’s work. They also promoted Yamada’s current projects such as the upcoming Gachi-Ban Ultra Max movie which is the latest installment of the Gachi-Ban movie franchise. The series began as a parody of the yankee (yankī) movie Crows Zero then grew to have a following of its own.
All images posted are from blogs and social media of various actors and linked to their date and source accordingly.